Dream Yacht Charter, About us
Founded in 2001 by Loic Bonnet, Dream Yacht Charter is the world’s leading yacht charter and catamaran cruise company since 2018. The company, established in Mauritius and headquartered in Brussels, has gradually expanded its range of services with four types of offers: boat rental (60% of activity) which now includes SamBoat, boat sales (31% of activity), a service platform for boat owners (9% of the activity) and a Boat Club launched in June 2018.
With a fleet of around 1,000 boats, Dream Yacht Charter is present in 34 countries and has 53 bases worldwide. The group has enjoyed a continuous growth of 20% on average per year since its creation and welcomes every year on its boats more than 130 000 customers.
An example of our product: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRyiRHCSMmg
You’ll be based in Barcelona with the dynamic sales and marketing team of Dream Yacht Charter.
You will be part of our international web team of Dream Yacht Group. This team is composed by the dev lead, the product owner and the other WordPress/Woocommerce developer who
will take you to:
- Develop and evolve the back & front of the existing website DreamYachtCharter.com.
- Building smaller websites from scratch
- Maintain and upgrade the existing websites CMS
- Connect this website to various internal tools and plugins
- Solve solutions for the product owner
You have already had significant professional experience, and you want to join a growing group with startup spirit.
In relation to the teams on a daily basis, you know how to work autonomously.
You have already acquired the following experiences:
- 5 years or more experience in PHP/WORDPRESS
- 2 years or more of experience on MYSQL
- 1 year or more of Woocommerce
- English speaker
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in frameworks (Symfony or Laravel)
- Elastic Search or Algolia
- Experience with Jquery
How to get it ?
- Give meaning to your work by joining an international team and participate in the success of a group in startup mode
- a compensation which will depend on your own experience
- good spirit, fun and boat trips.
- work with clients from all over the world, and in an awesome team
- a chance to profit from our experience
- a chance to share your knowledge with the rest of the team as well as young colleagues
- opportunity to travel
- both specialisation and team switching
- flexible working hours
- a chance to communicate your own ideas and bring them to life
- possibility to work remotely